Saturday, November 15, 2008

Before I forget them...

Football stats...

We only did 5 on 5, so it was all wide receiver and cornerback. So glad i'm in shape now, 'cuz all that runnin' up and down the field would have killed me 6 months ago. Wouldn't have lasted 1/4 of the game.

anyways...
I caught 8 catches for about 180-200 yards and 1 touchdown. one dropped pass. One more I probably could have caught, but jackson did get his hands on it.
I had 7 tackles and 2 passes deflected, one of them almost an interception. I also spent the second half covering one of the best receivers, so i got burned a few times. my pass coverage is getting better.

1 comment:

Jackson said...

That was like the one good thing I did all game. I had like 3 drops. I think I need to meet you there early next time we play and practice running patterns and catching. I can stand still and catch okay but man do I suck in games.