Saturday, December 6, 2008

of course...

I know i haven't been on much. i'll see about puttingsomething else up soon, but in the meantime...

my football stats for the day:
First half:
I played QB almost exclusively on offense, throwing 2 touchdowns and 1 interception. Probably 10 of 25 total for about 150 yards. I also ran 3 or 4 times for about 80-90 yards...including one big one (a QB draw...it was beautiful) that scored a touchdown. That run, though, pretty much ended me for the game, as I strained some muscle in my groin and was severely hobbled after that. On the plus side, though, I did outrun Ben (although he was slowed down by blockers, so outrun isn't accurate--more likely I got past Ben). When I get the ball in my hands and someone chasing me, i'm a pretty fast fella. i've got a little afterburner.

On defense, I made probably 2 or 3 tackles, one pass defensed (and--my bad--one flagrant pass interference on Ben Vose), and 1 forced fumble.

The second half, because i'd been hobbled, i played all-time QB (both teams) in a pass-only air-it-out style game, so I don't think the stats necissarily count. but i was probably about 30 out of 50 for probably 500 yards. I threw 7 touchdowns and only 1 interception. but i also had no rush coming at me and a wide open field. a lot of the touchdowns were short passes with good runs (high yards-after-catch).

No comments: