Sunday, October 26, 2008

NaNoWriMo

If i do, in fact, participate in National Novel Writing Month, it will be in large part inspired by the following quote from their website...

"Art for art's sake does wonderful things to you. It makes you laugh. It makes you cry. It makes you want to take naps and go places wearing funny pants. Doing something just for the hell of it is a wonderful antidote to all the chores and "must-dos" of daily life. Writing a novel in a month is both exhilarating and stupid, and we would all do well to invite a little more spontaneous stupidity into our lives."

I have in mind the novel I would try to write, well, at least I know where it starts and I know where it ends. The details in between are still a little fuzzy. I guess that'st he fun part, eh?

*shrug* we'll see. i'm pretty known for having big ideas and plans and generally not doing much of anything about it.

No comments: