Thursday, October 9, 2008

We sing, we dance, we steal things

Well, now i'm done. I've done it and you know I felt it. Subtlety, eh? Tried to be chill, but I'm heavy-handed, too hot and I melted. Walked a delicate balance, but I fell right through the cracks...now I've got to try to get back. But while I try to be cool, it will take nothing short of God, divine intervention, to stop me from giving my best. I'll either pull it off and win some or learn some.

So hard to wait, sometimes you can't, and if you hesitate? No more, I'm...

You'll have to step back and think like me, open up your plans and damn you're free. You've just got to keep looking down, down into your heart. What will you find? Love listening to the music when people dance and sing, just like family, one big family that sometimes forget's it's God-given rights to be loved.

So i'm tired of waiting. No more. It doesn't have to be complicated, we don't really have time for that anyways. Is it fate? Who am I to say? I've spent way too much time checkin my reflection in the mirror, watching the words roll off of my tongue, bending over backwards to get a better look. If your breath is fogging up the glass, just draw another face and laugh.

I guess what i'm trying to say is there's just no better rhyme or reason to give up and go with the season--thats what I aim to do. Who we are, our name, is our only virtue.

Hesitate? No more. It can't wait any longer. Me? Your's is the choice to see like me, free plans and find the sky is your own, the only limit. It's not as complicated as we think, which is good because we never have enough time. That's destiny. I & mine. Yours.

No comments: